quarta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2014

...


( warning !!! rlly wtf post !!! )












Being so well with no memory of it , the feeling was great.


....


But the moment i saw you looking back and even considering if you should turn back or not, and try to restore something you confirmed to have ended a few weeks back , and now you talk again ,for no clear reason , probably just to torture me again...
After an undesired encounter ... and all these thoughts , my brain rolling around...
I hate it
I don't want it

I was almost free and i was loving it...
And i keep thinking and saying to myself...
First i kept thinking why , then i re-though everything i said then feeling stupid for it , then everything you said and feeling more stupid for it, then the  replay of all those things over and over again , then i  kept thinking why once more? why couldn't you just stay away for a change?..
Why the need to just go to me?... for what purpose?...its most likely you will end it again and never talk or acknowledge me again...so why?? you wont even pass by me again in a few weeks...so why the f*cking f*ck??!!!
Not again....for f*ck sake , not again!


I can't even...
-_- overly wtf lil bich emotional post 100%
( pardon my cursing among the other things )

凸§(⇀‸↼‶)§凸
(here's some random angry little dev.emoticon)