quarta-feira, 12 de março de 2014

Dirty Catallena......wait what?!?

So, Skrillex released a song called "Dirty Vibe" featuring G-Dragon, CL and GOD Diplo....
My expectations for it were low (since I'm not a Skrillex/dubstep fan), and thank god they were!!! Because I didnt like it. It was too repetitive and the high pitch raped my ears! It needed more Diplo.
I liked the rap verses, I think they were the most listenable parts of the song, but the beat was still weird or maybe Im just not used to that kind of music.

Now, a much more listenable song imo, "Catallena" by Orange Caramel:
In terms of the song, it was everything I was expecting from them : Funky, Funny and Addictive!
Visually, it was if Kyary Pamyu Pamyu had a love child with a Drag Queen version of Perfume in a weird seafish/hentai theme. I dont know how to explain it better, I just know I LIKED IT!