quarta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2014

The Affect : Healing Time

I'm still mad...

I'm still hurt...
I'm still anxious...
I still feel cheated...used...


And like i don't mean shit in this world
I still have difficulty and no strength to speak, eat, sleep or even talk with my friends...
People who actually care and just want my old self back like me .

I'm still stuck...
I'm still suffocating...
Not has much....but enough to keep me away from myself.


I'm trying...i'm really trying...


At least now i can play league...well try at least.
Soon ill be able to talk..
Hang out... and even allow myself to be happy again..
To be how i really am.. that hyper girl who sounds like a 12 year old and is just fun to be with or talk to...
I want to be that again... i was that merely one month and a half ago...


Nhheeeeee~~~ 




" I hope you're proud of what you made
I'm sick, I'm fucked, I feel no pain "


 Bye...