sexta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2014

Half in sigh. Don't be afraid.


You asked me to trust you.
I did...

And honestly...

You are just like me

Scared...broken.
But even so you wanted to fix me...you wanted to give me a motivation.

I never stayed up late just sitting on a water tank roof looking at the stars and the sky ... never..
I loved it.

I looked at the starts...but i noticed you were looking at me instead.
Every time i would look at you, you would turn away scared and embarrassed.

It felt like a dream.



We connected...maybe too much for a start...
But we connected...

I stopped being afraid...

But then you started being afraid...



I looked into your eyes...
All i could see was your eyes..
Those dark deep... green eyes.

Cat like.. there was only a thin layer of your iris...

It felt unreal...i kept getting pulled into them

Your messy hair...stray blond..

You leather jacket
Your lips...
The perfect silence and the surrounding dark
The weight we shared...
My dream had finally turned into reality

I thought i had lost my way of seeing a person's beauty...
Whether it was the way they talked, their laugh, their kindness..anything.
I felt worried that i had become sour...i can be broken,, but i'm honest, and i could see and appreciate a person's heart, i was worried i couldn't see it anymore...but then you appeared.
You showed it to me again...
I fought it... i didn't understand what was happening, but you showed me.
I believe it again.
I can see it again.

You told me that you didn't understand how i could be so broken, you found it sad how i couldn't care about anything anymore..
You told me what you saw,that i was real...that i was beautiful,peculiar but captivating.
You told me that i lacked sense..and then you started to be afraid...afraid of what you were seeing.
And now...you won my heart.
And i stole yours.


You made me forget my pain...
Thank you