quarta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2015

He didn't prove me wrong..

I said it...
Because i kinda like you...
But i don't want you to be fooled, by this " amazing girl " , this " perfect image " or what ever you have going on in your head.
I don't want you to be fooled.

I told you i was shit, yet you didn't believed me.
I warned you...
Yes i told you this because when i realized that maybe..
Just maybe, you meant what you said..
That maybe you were serious... i stopped.
I believed in you, and i wanted you.
And since yesterday, i went speechless...
I don't know what to think.
I felt weird, a good kind of weird i guess...
A bit happy...
Hopeful...
Idk
I felt like i had to say it, not to hurt you...
And since yesterday...idk what to think...
I felt weird, a good kind of weird i guess...
A bit happy...
Hopeful...
Idk....
I felt like i had to say it, like i needed to..i was hoping it wouldn't matter...








But after all ... you don't like me.